Friday, January 7, 2011

Song of choice

Hey everyone! I am sorry that I have been sparse with my posts lately. I didn't have a computer charger all last week, but for yesterday I have no excuse.



Today's post is about a song that I have been playing over and over lately. I love the melody and I especially love the words. My favorite verse goes like this:


Reach, reach in
With the hand that heals all our suffering
Conquer all that is not of You
Bring Your spirit through
As we fill these walls with Your praise


Jesus, come and walk the halls of this house
Tread this place and turn it inside out
With Your mercy...
Jesus, teach us the prayers that open these doors
Until Your light floods in and illuminates these floors
And let Your truth be on our steps and in these rooms
Jesus invade...

I call for angels
I call for mercy
I call for freedom
In the name of Jesus
In the name of Jesus


That is my hope for this year and for every day of my life. That Jesus would come and speak to me and invade my life and our home and our marriage. Here is the link for the song. Enjoy!


Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...