Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back from vacay

Cancun was awesome! It was so so fun to get away alone with Kirk and relax for a week. We were not ready to come home, but we are ready to see our little nugget. The other day I came home from running errands and saw this.   



He loves to move his curtains and look outside when he decides he's not ready to go to sleep yet. I laughed so hard and grabbed my camera. I love these pictures because they look like they are really old. I like to think he is thinking of me in these photos. This week I kept picturing him this way, looking for us to come back! I can't wait to get him back from his Tuts. So sweet. 

Here are some moments from our trip. Ahhhhh...when are we going back?









Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...