Monday, November 15, 2010

Outdoor eating

Hey everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! Ours was okay. My pack is still acting up and I have the privilege of getting a giant steroid shot in my spine tomorrow. Don you wish you were me?

Moving on...I know that is it getting cold, but something in me has so wanted to get a group of my closest friends and go eat dinner outside somewhere. My mom and I ate on the Pattrizio's patio for my birthday and I think that is where this is coming from. Enjoy!



























Don't these picture make you want to plop yourself down with a big glass of wine? Yes, please.

I won't be posting tomorrow because I am going to be drugged up...again!

Until Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...