Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas card

Hey everyone! Only three more days until Christmas! I have been in bed sick as a dog all week. I would have posted from bed, but our router broke the other day and my bootleg connection from our neighbor just wasn't bootlegging.

Here is how our Christmas card came out this year. The photography was done by our close friend Aaron Cave. You can contact him and see his work here. Thank you Aaron...you're the best!


Here are my favorite pics from the shoot.










Merry Christmas from the Meyer family! We are waking up really early tomorrow morning around 5:00am to travel to Little Rock. So, my next post will come from Arkansas! I can't wait to get home.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...