Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kelly Wearstler

Happy hump day everyone! Today's post is about one of my favorite designers, Kelly Wearstler. She is some kind of something in the interior world and I love her. Kirk got me her newest book, Hue, for Christmas and it is totally inspiring. I love the her wacky style and use of color. Some of her stuff is god-awful, but nonetheless, it is already giving me ideas! The girl has my dream job...she not only has one of the most sought after design firms, but she designs textiles and wallpaper for Schumacher (and others, rugs for the Rug Company) and also has a line of accessories at Bergdorfs. Hello, she's amazing.



Ahhh! Look at all that trim!










P.S. Does anyone know of any great flea markets in Little Rock? I am dying to snoop around some shops while I have people here to watch my little guy. Any recommendations would be fabulous. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...