Friday, November 18, 2011

Applique interest

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you all are enjoying this Friday. What are your plans for this weekend? I feel like our calendar is filling up faster than I'd like with the holidays approaching. I really love parties and get togethers, but we have had something to do every night the past few weeks. And I am starting to get exhausted before the holidays are even upon us! So, what do I do? Start a new project of course! I have been wanting to make Shepherd some appliqued t-shirts for a while now. I've been patiently waiting for my promotional-product-company-owner-husband to get me some free samples for weeks now. But, he's extremely busy, so I went out and bought a few yesterday. Here are a few shirts that have given me inspiration.











Easy peasy. Pics to come when completed.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...