Monday, August 2, 2010

Etsy and a lil swaggor

Good day everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend. We had a pretty laid back break over here. It seems like a group of our friends have a cookout every weekend this summer... and I looove it. I even made it to the pool attempting at a tan. Didn't happen.
You may notice the update of the blog. I had to come up with a banner for my new etsy shop, so I made it work for the blog too. I felt that it was a little more happy than the last one. We like happy around here. So, here it is, the link to my shop, along with a few sneak peaks at the merchandise. Get your click on.
















http://www.etsy.com/shop/lindseymeyer


Also speaking of happiness, have you seen the commercial for the new Toyota Sienna? It is freaking HILARIOUS! (Not to mention, I like the all the stripes the mama wears). Watch it below...it will make your day.





Almost makes me want to switch to a mini-van...almost.

Until tomorrow...egg on the head your way to etsy! Soooo cheesy :)

P.S. Leave me some feedback for what you think of the Diaper and Wipe Pouches, por favor!

1 comment:

  1. Love the etsy site, and LOVE the pouches. When I have a reason to buy one (for a gift), I'll definitely buy one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...