Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kiddie space

Hey everyone! I had a reader ask me to do a post on children's room. Cary, this one's for you. I think that anything can inspire a nursery/big boy,big girl room. Shep's room was inspired by a fabric that I saw. Get an idea and run with it and keep Elmo and Dora on their lunch boxes!
Here are a few of rooms that have caught my eye over the years. Remember, just because they are little, doesn't mean their room has to be tacky. Keep it fun and playful, yet sophisticated. It can me done. Enjoy! (ps. some of these still have cribs...use your imagination and put in a cute little twin bed).












Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the wall of books. I may have to copy that when the baby gets a little older.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...