Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ten months

Good morning everyone! It is the most glorious morning. I have been spending some time on the porch with Lily and the Lord. How I love Easter time. I think it is my favorite holiday. Speaking of holidays, did you know that the word holiday actually came from the words Holy day? Food for thought.
So Shepipoo (as those who are close to him call him) is officially ten months old. He is getting so big and I am loving him more and more every day. Here is the cutest kid on the block, in my opinion of course.



Here is Shep with his tree. Look how pretty it is getting! Hope our landlord likes it!


Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. oh.my.word. is he really that big already!?!? he is too old and TOO cute!! he is such a doll linds!! such a cutie!! i love your house too..so adorable! hope all is well! tiny :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...