Friday, May 27, 2011

Art mentions

Happy Friday everyone! Well, I must say that my day has started out exciting. My new friend Emily Johnston at EJ interiors posted my artwork on her blog Material Girls today. We just finished a commission together for her living room. You can see her post here.

A friend of mine asked me if I would want to have art show in her amazing home this fall. I am so excited to say that we are planning a show for September. So, until then I am trying to do a painting a week. Here is a preview of the one that I just finished.


I hope that you all have some fun holiday plans for this weekend. We are having a cook-out/birthday party at our house tonight (happy birthday Amy!) and some other fun stuff to do this weekend.

Until Monday...http://materialgirlsblog.com/dallas/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...