Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week off

Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope that you all had a great weekend. What were you all up to? My entire family was in town until yesterday. We had not all been together in a long time. I was good to be with everyone. My parents took Shepherd home with them last night until, get this...MONDAY! I miss him already, but I am really excited about the break. I am off to Starbucks and then the art store to pick up my goods for a week of painting. Here is some inspiration for you and me today. Enjoy!








Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. what a pretty website.... I have been watching & playing with Henry & Shep for awhile!! Shep is crawling everywhere while Hen just flips like a fish out of water. Im trying to teach him to crawl like his cousin!! I put him on his hands and knees and now he rocks back & forth like he is about to take off...but hasnt yet! I fed Shep a little while ago.
    Love you,

    Adam :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...