Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Monogram musts

Happy Wednesday everyone! Were any of you totally freaked out last night about the tornadoes? I was. I am not usually like that about weather alerts, but I was completely terrified. It just seems that so many storms have been brutal in the past few months. Whew, scary.
On a lighter note, I have recently fallen more in love with monograms. I don't have that many for Shepherd or myself, but that might just have to change. I took a few of these pictures from Lonny magazine and followed their link to the vendor...we are talking a load of change. But, my idea is to to take a sham to a monogram person and completely cheat the system and have them do it for me. I'll let you know if it turns out to be a success.












Aren't these fantastic? I'm in love. 
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...