Monday, July 18, 2011

My Perfect Day

Happy Monday everyone! I hope that you all had wonderful weekends. My boys were sick pretty much the whole weekend...fun huh? In the midst of all of our misery, I daydreamed about what would be my perfect day if I could do anything. I thought about long and hard and came up with the this. Enjoy!

Wake up with Kirk in this room in Paris...


Eat breakfast here with bottomless mimosas...



Walk along the Paris flea markets and find my dream chairs...
Get lost in the Louvre for few hours...



Eat lunch somewhere like this...


Spend the afternoon laying out here...


Show off my new tan at dinner here...


Spend the night here on the porch...probably not in Paris, but you get the idea...


Pretty wonderful. What would be your perfect day? 

Until tomorrow...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...