Thursday, October 13, 2011

I blame Pinterest...

Hi everyone! It's your long lost friend. I know that I have disappeared, but I completely blame Pinterest. Have you introduced yourself to this drug? Facebook who? It's wonderful and completely addictive. I had to start praying that I wouldn't want to look at it as much because at night I was glued to my computer about to burst with ideas ranging from recipes to fabrics. It's a creative girl's dream. Also, I have been putting all of my energy in to painting whenever I can. I thought that I was having an art show next weekend, but it has been rescheduled for the Spring.
Today's post is something that I am dealing with and have been for months. What in the world do I do with my headboard that I found? I feel like I could go into any of your rooms and say,"Okay, let's do this." But, with my own space I'm so indecisive. Here of a few of my all-time favorite bedsides. Which do I choose?
















Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...