Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lots to do with a map

I can't believe it is already Thursday. The weeks just seem to fly by. We had co-op today and I ran all over the place with my four hours. I found a great china cabinet for our dining area for an awesome price...so excited about it. The people at Salvation Army should know my name by now. To my dismay, they don't. Haven't you always wanted to have some cute little relationship with someone where you are a regular like almost every character has in the movies? You walk in to get coffee...the person behind the counter says, "Hey Linds! Grande skinny white chocolate mocha again today?" Yeah, right.
Anyhoo, today's post is all about maps. I love maps. It seems that they are up in popularity these days. I feel like I'm seeing them everywhere. Would you decorate with a map? Here are a few photos and ideas that caught my eye. Enjoy!






Something that I am seeing a lot now are wedding maps. They come in the welcome basket for destination weddings or for the out of town guests. I love this! Why didn't I think of that for my wedding? This would be such a fun job.




Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love all these cute ideas! We had a map in our wedding guest baskets, but long before the days of Etsy and personalization so it was just boring old downtown Little Rock.

    I'm currently trying to hunt down some old city maps to frame in my hubs office. *crossed fingers*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...