Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello headboards

Hey hey everyone! How was your weekend? Kirk and I went to a marriage conference at our church over the weekend. I was amazing...so incredibly rich. Google Dan Allender and buy one of his books...you'll never be the same.
I decided to continue with my last post on Friday about headboards (you can tell what's still on my brain). This is my next purchase that I am saving for. Look at these amazing one's I've found! The problem I have with upholstering an antique is that you have SO many options. I don't know how I'll ever be able to choose one fabric. Maybe I should just stick with white.

























So get inspired by these few ideas! I am putting my bed on craigslist today. Anyone looking for a sleigh bed? :)

Also, I want to thank those of you who have emailed me in various forms with questions, responses, etc. It is so fun to get feedback and get to know you all. I am sorry if my responses aren't super quick, but I will get back to you, I promise.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...