Friday, September 17, 2010

Master moves

Happy Friday one and all! What are you all up to this weekend? The Meyers are headed to the lake for the weekend and I am so excited to be with friends and be near the water. There is just something about being on the lake that is so peaceful.
This week I have been pretty busy trying to tackle little improvements around our home. I wanted to funk up our room a little. I took our tall dresser out and switched it with a shorter and longer piece. I found a fantastic mirror at Moderne that was exactly what I was looking for and leaned it against the wall on top of the dresser. Then I primed and painted some old poster frames that I have been meaning to redo since college and filled them with some acrylic artwork. I had to recut the mats inside which was the least fun part of the project. Here is the before pictures of our master bedroom.
















And here are the after shots.


















I am still wanting to sell our bed. It is posted on Craigslist, so we'll see if it sells!

Until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...