Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Perspective

Good morning everyone!  I feel like I need to get something off my chest. I want to say that all the things that I write about on this blog are all things that are fine and lovely in themselves. But, I don't want to ever give the message that these things can ever make me happy or that they are things that I have to have. I will always love interior design and fashion. But, it is so futile in comparison to what is of eternal value. It is only my Savior who ever fully satisfies my desire for beauty or who can genuinely make me lovely. I want to wake up with my mind set on Him and not some silly blog. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Talk about beauty, check these out.

















Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Linds!!! We miss you guys! Thanks for these beautiful pictures. Such a great reminder that our God is AWESOME, powerful and beautiful and, tender about US! How amazing. We love you and hope you and your boys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...