Monday, October 4, 2010

Curtains completed

Good morning all! Isn't this weather fantastic? Fall is officially here and I am loving it! My trip to Austin was really good...so fun to meet Brody. Have you all been to Austin lately? There is a new outdoor shopping area called the Domain. We went and walked around and had appetizers and drinks on a patio Saturday night. You guys should go and check it out. Also, this weekend I finished my kitchen curtains (at midnight last night). Woo hoo! After completely dismantling them from my first attempt, I think they turned out surprisingly okay.

Before:

























And after:

















Hurray for a project complete. I was blessed this past week by selling a few paintings, but, that means that yet again my walls are so bare! I guess I need to get to painting. I'll keep you posted!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...