Friday, October 29, 2010

In honor of Domino...

Happy Friday everyone! It is staring to feel like fall, which means our house is freezing already. Out with the space heaters! Shepherd slept until 9:30 this morning...is that normal?
In honor of the late Domino Magazine, I am posting pictures of it's former contributing editor's home, Rita Konig. Do you all miss Domino as much as I do? I miss it so much it hurts.
































What are you all up to this weekend. Our schedule is pretty laid back, and I am so thankful. The Meyer and the Cave family (our great friends and next door neighbors) are going as a joint Wizard of Oz. Bess is the Scarecrow, I am the Tinman, Ruthie is Dorothy, Shep is the Lion and Lily is Toto. I am trying to get Kirk to be the Wizard, but all he can think about is the Rangers. I let you know how it goes!

Until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...