Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin patch

Happy Friday everyone! I feel like this week has flown by. I took a break from garage sale prepping to go to the Dallas Arboretum yesterday afternoon. It was such a beautiful day. If you live near Dallas, you should take the trek and check it out. It was so fun. Here are a few pics from our afternoon.



















What are ya'll up to this beautiful weekend? My husband is traveling to Auburn in an RV with his buddies from college...he is totally in his element. Isn't that hilarious? Wish me luck on our garage sale! Oh, and my bed finally sold...yipee!
Until Monday...

1 comment:

  1. I love the suave look on your little guy's face in that last pic. SO CUTE!!! He's gonna be a heart-breaker for sure ;c)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...