Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reunion recap

Hey guys! Sorry for the elongated absence. I have been trying to get ready for a garage sale that I am having with a friend this weekend. I absolutely LOVE going to garage sales and having them myself. But, I always forget how much work they are. All that to say, that is why I have failed to post until now.

The reunion was really fun. I am really glad that I went. It was really crazy being back in my little hometown....something strange about having a memory at every corner. And on my way home as I traveled under a perfect crescent moon, was behind a Con-way freight truck when Adele's "Hometown Glory" song came on. She sung,

Round my hometown, memories are fresh
Round my hometown, ooh, the people I've met
Are the wonders of my world, are the wonders of my world
Are the wonders of this world, are the wonders now.

I thought that was the perfect ending to the occasion. Here are some pictures from the weekend.



















All I had was my honker camera, so I didn't take any pictures in the actual reunion.

Where will the next ten years take us?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...