Monday, August 15, 2011

Findings for shelves...one day

Hey everyone! I hope that you all had a great weekend! We had a pretty laid back few days around here. However, two of my best friends had their #2 babies over the weekend. Welcome to the world Reid and Laney!
I really love where we live. However, there are a few things that I will absolutely keep in mind when we start to search for a new home.

1. Large garage for my finds
2. Great back yard for Shep and cookouts with friends
3. Closet space
4. Interesting built in bookshelves

So, it's number four on my list, but bookshelves make such a beautiful statement if done well. People, don't just fill your shelves to take up space. Be intentional about what you choose. Put your memories there, color coordinate what you choose and be minimal but not to sparse. Fill your rooms with who you are and what you love. I am always on the hunt for lovely things to put in my future bookshelves. I've got a box full that I keep adding to. Here are a few shelves that I was drawn to. Enjoy!





And here are a few things that I found over the weekend!

Mid Century side table $15
Old animal horn $9 Add to the shelf box!
Vintage metal box $12 Perfect for my future bookshelves. 
Vintage envelope opener. Been needing one of those $2

New place to keep my rings. I'm trying to organize my jewelry. More to come on that! $1.50
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...