Friday, August 12, 2011

Let's live

Happy Friday everyone! Today has been a good day. I went to Ikea with an awesome friend, another one of my wonderful friends had her baby, and I finally found a pair of red skinny jeans that fit just right...well, good enough. Don't you just love the weekends? Instant mood booster. Completely off top from above, today's post is all about living rooms. I think that your living room should be your main focus before you work on any other room in your house. It's where you live. It's where I live. My friends would tell you that my living room is always changing. I guess that it true. I like to say it's evolving. But, I love it just how it is right now. Here are some other living rooms that I love. They just work. Enjoy!










Until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...