Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Meyer wedding

Hey everyone! Can you believe it is August? How can it be? I do believe it because it is scalding here in Dallas. I am about to dig a pool in our backyard it's so hot. Did ya'll have a good weekend? Kirk's little brother got married on Saturday and it was such a fun filled weekend. The Owen family knows how to through a party. I gave them a painting for their wedding gift and it actually turned out to be one of my favorites in a while. I did another one for my show coming up. Here it is.


They had a photo shoot set up at the reception. I love when weddings have these. They actually printed off full photos for the guests. Here are a two of the many we took. 



Congratulations Jules and Dave!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...