Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Arwork and heart work

Happy hump day everyone! It is absolutely beautiful outside. Kirk came home to work on the porch, so he and Lil are outside together. Shepherd is asleep in his room. And as I was spending time with the Lord today in the uncommon still room, I just had a sense of quiet peace and joy that I am so thankful for. It has been a bit of a stressful month for me, but knowing that Jesus lives to intercede for me and knows how I feel in the midst of every situation is such an amazing truth. And it moves me to trust and obey. How do we even begin to grasp the Father's love? Have you ever felt it? Ask Him. I keep asking Him to show me.


And here are some completed pieces that I finished this week. Enjoy!




And my naked lady, whom just might be one of my all-time favorites. I was sad to see her go. 


Until tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...