Monday, March 14, 2011

Made lovely launch

Hey everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. The Reunion Tower turned out to be so so fun. I would totally go back, especially with a group of friends. Loved it. 
Here are the first round of photos of the fabulous finds from Little Rock. Woo hoo! Well... all that could fit in my car. My new shop, Made Lovely, is officially up on facebook. 


However, in order for it to launch, I have to have 30 "likes". So, please please please click here and like Made Lovely!  I will keep you all updated on new items via egg on the head and then you can purchase anything from facebook. Make sense? Enjoy!

Mid Century bar cart. Very rare!

Containers for ice...awesome!

Totally retro mirror...I really want to keep this one!

Such a pretty starburst mirror.

Faux bamboo side table

Pair of coral lamps...love!


Who doesn't love love?


Beautiful blue geode rock. Rock on!

Lovely and funky bust.

Really unusual decorative egg. Right in time for Easter.

Such a nice and clean end table. You want?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...