Monday, March 21, 2011

Love some Gwenyth

Happy Monday everyone! I hope that your day is going well so far. Isn't it always difficult to start a new week? Well, today I bring you one of my favorite actresses, Gwenyth Paltrow. Don't you just love her?\ I think she is stunning and can do no wrong in my eyes, fashionably. Well, except for her 1998 pink princess Oscar dress, but she had a rough year that year, and hello, she won. However, I must say that her last performance on glee was a bit disappointing for me. As a retired sex education teacher (yep, I was) I absolutely hated the agendas that were flashed all throughout that episode. I mean, she's a mother for goodness sake. So, for that reason and the fact that it really can't be pleasing to the Lord for me to watch it, I'm going to take it off my DVR. I love the music, but I just can't do it anymore. Way too many terrible messages flying out to young people, and adults for that matter. However, in the spirit of a lovely actress and a fashion icon, I give you Gwenyth...







Love this dress.
Until tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...