Friday, March 11, 2011

Lime it up

Happy Friday everyone. I am home and completely exhausted. We got to my grandmothers around 8:00 last night, but the thought of dragging in all of our stuff with no one home was just too much for me. So, I pulled Shep into a gas station, made him a bottle in the bathroom, and fueled up to continue on for Dallas. We obviously made it home, but I'm so sleepy.
I need a little energy and a color that gives me that is lime. So here is my ode to the color I love so so much. Enjoy!










P.S. We are eating dinner for my aunt's birthday tonight at Reunion Tower. No better place to go the day of your return to the Big D. I've never been...should be interesting. Have a great weekend!



Until Monday...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...