Saturday, May 1, 2010

At home bedrest...Day 1


So...after a scary week in the hospital, I am finally home in my bed for what my doctor thinks is the remainder of my pregnancy.  It is so unlike me to be sitting in bed at noon on a Saturday when there are so many wonderful things I could be doing today. To name a few...garage sales, the hole in the wall furniture store I found where I almost always find a treasure, getting ready for my little guy in a million different ways. But, no, here I lay. Kirk, my husband, is determined to make this experience fun for me....he is so wonderful. As we speak he is trying to make me laugh as he cleans the bathtub.
So, day one it is!

Here are a few pictures that made me happy in the hospital.


This is a room that I love! It is now the inspiration for the baby's room. I don't know why, but I am suddenly into yellow?

I am searching for some amazing fabric for the rocking chair in the nursery. This one is my favorite so far.

Just a lovely photograph that makes me happy. And inspiration for a painting soon!

I saw this necklace on etsy last fall and I fell in love with it. My mom tells me that I need to wear more jewelry (and lipstick!) I think I need this necklace, don't I? My sister Summer makes awesome jewelry, maybe she could copy it for me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...