Friday, May 21, 2010

La la lamps

I really love lamps. I believe that a great lamp can totally make a room. I have gone through a few stages since college where I get stuck on things. First it was purses, then designer jeans and I think that I am starting to get out of my lamp stage...maybe. Here are a few that I really like, but have absolutely nowhere to put them. Enjoy!
























And here are three shades that I think are great.





















Remember, if you can't afford a new lamp, just opt for a new shade. An out of style shade can ruin even the greatest lamp. Some places to look are Pottery Barn, Lamps Plus and Shades of Light.
Have an amazing weekend! I get to go on a date with my hubs tonight!
Until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...