Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank you, Mom.



With Mother's Day being this Sunday and my mom being in town, I wanted to dedicate this post to her. Since Tuesday, she has sanded and painted my changing table, sanded and painted my four living room chairs, planted flowers up my sidewalk, and begun to sand and paint my dining room table. The woman is a machine. The plans for the remainder of her stay are to recover the baby room's rocking chair and upholster my living room ottoman. I am so blessed to have her as my mom not because she can do everything or because she is so creative and wonderful. But, because there has never been a day in my entire life when I didn't know that she loved me unconditionally. There are so many things that I see in her and pray to become. I can only hope to be half the mom to this little guy that she has been to me. She is not just my mom, but really my best friend.
I love you, Momski.


Until Monday...love your Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...