Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm free!

Hey guys! I am sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday, I was just too excited to stay at home! My doctor's appointment went so well that I was put on modified bed rest! Yay! This is what I feel like...






















So, since I was allowed to get out yesterday, I just couldn't stay home and blog. :)

Here are a few other pictures that made me really happy today:






















I still can't ride a bike or go on a walk, but if I could, I'd want to be on this one.



















These are Steinfeld's pickles. My great great grandfather started this business. My family sold the company years ago. But, I googled them and you can buy them at Wal-mart! "Over 85 years of pickle people".























I love this poster and I think that I want it hanging in my house. It describes me perfectly. :)

Until tomorrow...I'm free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...