Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 3...going well so far.

Good morning out there world! I have so many wonderful things to post today...I think my mind is on beauty overload. I haven't posted anything yet about fashion, so let's begin there. I used to work as one of the visual merchandisers at crewcuts here in dallas where I fell in love with j crew more than I had loved it before. And now, as I sit in white v-neck tees and comfy shorts, I am really starting to miss clothes! So, here is a little ode to j crew.



 

From the moment I wake up to the time I shut my eyes at night, I can't stop thinking about what my little guy is going to look like. Will he look like Kirk? (I hope so) Will he look like me or our family members? Uhhh, it's killing me! I saw this picture and it made me smile.


I saw an inspiration picture online about a year ago for a handmade mobile. I decided to take on the challenge and I am really happy with how it turned out. 

 

I am so excited that my mom is coming tomorrow! I went home to Conway, AR the weekend before last and we started to strip what will be my changing table. Only to discover the wood was really not cute. So, during her weeks stay, she is going to paint it, a buttery yellow color. I'll post before and after pics when we're done...well, when she's done.  We also bought 26 yards of fabric for her to sew curtains for the room. Thank you mom!!! You are the greatest. 

Here is the nursery so far...with much left to do. 


Until tomorrow...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...