Monday, May 17, 2010

Key Fobulous

Hey everyone! I hope you are doing well on this beautiful Monday morning! I am good...better than last night. Last night and yesterday in general, I began to get restless and really bored! And because I feel like there are so many errands I could run, I was just really frustrated. So, I got over it and pulled out my sewing machine and made these keychains that I have wanted to make for a long time.

Here's what you need:

Piece of fabric, however long you want your loop.
Strip of heavy-duty webbing
Sewing machine
Key fob

Since I can only sit at the table for an hour at a time (seriously), I could only make two.
Here's how they turned out.






























Have a great rest of the day!
Until tomorrow...










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...